Thursday 29 November 2012

Postcard from Hawaii



Da Bolt visits Waikiki….

hawaii


How do you spell Hawaii ?….’Freaking Awesome’

After a boring, uncomfortable 9.5 hours arrived to find Waikiki Main Beach with a nice two foot wave.

The North Shore is flat.

Grabbed the Vespa and into it.

Some guy spotted me and said ‘do i wanna swap for his longboard, as he rides a Krypt MT5 back in the USA?”

No prob’s bra = cowabunga!

AFTER THAT A BIG TICK ON THE BUCKET LIST

I have just walked from Waikiki to top of Diamond Head – so many tourist !!


da Bolt down here on the South Coast.

duck1

Well its been near flat here for the past few weeks bar the odd one day with some decent swell and i have surfed some of the smallest waves with my mat down on the local reef, still heaps of fun but would kill for a wave over 3ft….the beach combing keeps me occupied at least

a one legged bird?

track

stairway to heaven

steps

sand textures

sand

rock sculptures

rock

feathers and shells

feather




This is pretty cool
Thanks Chad!





2 comments:

  1. cool sounds like eric is stoked!
    nice looking close ups of shapes and textures from the beach adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric has a blast of a time a big tick on the bucket list for him!
    Thanks Tom, the textures keep changing every time I visit there , this is my favorite place to take the grandkids and myself when I just want to chill out!

    ReplyDelete