Friday 26 October 2012

Reef Runners


4

Scoring some fun waves down at the reef early one Sunday morning with just a handful of local crew… a few frame grabs below from this mornings run!


The view from my kneeboard.

1

2

3

4

7

Paul was out there as well

18

Leading Seaman Wee-Man was doing his usual thing

11

17

Reef Runners

12

13

14

15

16

6

8

9

10





reef runners from adam wiliams on Vimeo.


A few grabs from the other afternoon riding my surf mat.

kc-11

kc-12

kc-13

kc-14

kc-15

kc-17



Mat Surfing from adam wiliams on Vimeo


A short video my son made from the other afternoon ...
I make a cameo at the end


2 comments:

  1. Killer stuff waka! sheesh I want a wave like that around here!! hahaha
    the vids are fun and your cameo at the end of the hollow video made me chuckle
    do you have 2 go pros on that helmet?!! good to see you smiling
    say hello to paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tommy
    Thanks mate, just having heaps of fun and thats what keeps a smile on my dial! Just the one gopro, have it on a side mount on my helmet for the best vision, Curt did a great job with his hollow video!

    ReplyDelete