Sunday 1 April 2012

Lazy Dayz

After a hectic working week, it was great to wander out to one of my favourite haunts and score some very uncrowded , small fun waves!

Tears of Joy

Go Pro frame grab
tears


View from the Village



beach1

I could see just one other surfer out, so when I finally walked the track and rounded the corner…..

beach2

with local surfer, Pigsey pulling into a few barrels, and to himself!

beach3

Took the mat out first, and after a couple of fun slides, I took off on a set wave, pulled in and got barrel rolled, with me bear hugging my mat, while being dragged back first down the reef….too funny and got let off with just a couple of scrapes, so back to the kneeboard

beach4
beach

for some nice little barrel’s
Go Pro Frame grabs from my board

spin1
spin
spin4
spin5
spin6

Kneelo Nation Territory

No comments:

Post a Comment