Sunday 3 March 2013

Frame Grabs


br-23

SCUMM Brothers

549901_10200826482407842_1287256819_n

A few frame grabs from the last couple of weekends….(above) da Bolt living the dream.

br-1

br-2

br-3

br-4

br-15

br-22

Down the line
br-6


br-19

br-9


there has been plenty of swell of late and plenty of fun waves to go with them….a small video from Saturdays morning SCUMM surf with the boys


and below thru Pauls GoPro1 camera

http://vimeo.com/60933250

before the wind came up and blew it to crap. Still a fun morning followed by a beaut breakfast at Cuddie Shop.

Coming thru Paul

br-34

br-35

br-36

br-37
Mat Man

br-38

br-31

br-32

br-24

Sunday Morning

rob

After getting the mat call from da Bolt on late Saturday afternoon, I agreed to meet him back out there for a early surf on Sunday. He assured me there was good banks on said beach, bugger all crowd and offshore winds , so with this in mind I rang old mate Robbie Slater to see if he wanted to come out for a surf . Slats was keen so after picking him up early Sunday and driving 40 minutes out to the beach to find bugger all crowd and onshore winds…arrgghh…skunked….so it was decided  there would only be one other place that might have a wave and tolerate this wind…Summercloud.So after the long drive back and then out to the Village , I was stoked to see nobody out but the wind was a bit iffy and the swell way East but plenty of solid bombs pushing thru….got nothing to lose and had already wasted 2 hrs driving around this morning so we were out there. Robbie decided not to go out as there was no rights pushing and offered to plugg a few pics of my surfing? on my mat….having surfed this reef many times over there years on my Kneeboard and already had a digg there on a small day on my mat, this was proberly the biggest I have attempted to surf it on a mat and I was surprised that I didn’t get totally axed on the steep drops and handled the fall line very well….still would like to get a clean day from Learners so that you would build your speed up and then back door the peak, unlike yesterday where I had no option but to take off late from the peak, just couldn’t get a barrel to pull into though but still fun and on my own to boot, just Robbie sitting on the beach with his trusty camera.

rob4

br-40

Speak to the hand Girlfriend

rob1

Visit Robbie's new Blog

http://crystalcylinders.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment