Friday 3 August 2012

Evolution


Well I have gone full circle and back to where I started as a kid!

Eric ‘da Bolt’ Bridges and I , last Saturday afternoon

Monument Beach

Mat Riding

MT5 and Vespa Roundtail


1



Well I still love riding a fibreglass kneeboard, be one with standard fins or my favourite at the moment, the Harddartz ‘bean’ with a keel and channel system… last Saturday afternoon I caught up with Eric and he was going out on his new 4GF vespa roundtail, so it was time to break out the MT5 and join on on the fun….thats the reason why we surf isn’t it?

2


Eric da Bolt

e9


e10


4


5

I reckon I’m pretty lucky to have a range of different surf craft to ride, and it definitely helps when the waves are not exactly going off , so its good to hop onto a paipo or mat to mix it up and keep me keen to hit the water.


6


9


e


e1


e2


Stoke

e5


e8


Now there’s the look of Stoke!!

matman-13


All pictures from the beach by Eric’s daughter Juile
Frame grabs and video via my Go Pro2 camera




Missionary Man……surf mat fun


 

1 comment: