Saturday 7 September 2019

Stoked Saturday






































The Search



Last Friday was my RDO  and as always I try to make the most of that Friday 'roster day off ' !






So with the promise of a shouting my wife some lunch, we drove down to check out one of my favorite little reef breaks , which did have a uncrowded little dribbler running , but the thought of a nice meal ( and the look I was given when I mentioned a quick surf) we both decided it would be better to wait till tomorrow to have a splash in the ocean.

Saturday 






Paul was unusually quiet on the drive down the coast, I was yakking my head off as usual and all Paul could do was smile and nod with me thinking he was just concentrating on the early morning drive. We pulled into the empty carpark to see some fun little peelers and no one out! I was changed quick smart and running down the hill , whilst Paul was still fluffing around and it must have been another 10 minutes before he joined me down on the rocks




He was starting to look a bit sick to the point where I thought he was going to throw up  and complaining  about how cold it was ! Even in the water he only caught a few waves and scratch around on the inside, not the usual Admiral who would be jockeying with me out the front and sharing waves, next minute he was back up on the rocks after catching a nice wave right thru. I found out later , well Sunday I was told by a little birdy they all got on the spirits namely Poncho's Tequila for a Friday night special, so he was fairly well dusty and hungover...and for fuck sake he actually drove!


' Haaa..my secret is out , I got punched by Poncho's thought some waves would make me feel better hmmm the jury is out on that one...the breaky wrap def did after...Vanessa well thats a different story ' 



Ska Saturday from adam williams on Vimeo.

Many Thanks to Paul for standing on the rocks with my I Phone to record my fun little solo session!



SOLO from adam williams on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment