Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Winner by a Nose



slop3


A few images and video from a couple of Fridays back, filmed with a glove mount for my Go Pro camera.


slop


Paul and I enjoyed some fun waves down at Kneelo Cove riding our surf mats.


slop2




slop1




slop4




slop5




slop6




slop9




slop8



That look of SCUMM


SLOP7


Well it was a bit sloppy!



Riders of the Slop from adam williams on Vimeo.

Storm Riders


A few more waves in the Bay….again!

pics below by Robert Slater


w2



Some Slow Mo action, well just a couple of waves of me riding my kneel board out at Sailors Grave.



sailors grave from adam williams on Vimeo.


w4


Get That Camera out of my Face……Rob Slater


ROB

 Robbie pictured above, with me below


w3




ROB1


Robbie Rennie

ROBBIE


Rob and good friend GG…., I mean Mark McCloud !


GREEN


Some more glove mount surf mat action.




scumm bags from adam williams on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment