Friday 8 November 2013

A Different View



mini-19


Looking at Eric from the Inside!



005

The new JT5 compared to its bigger brother MT5, both are of the new SERIES IV which has been made with a newer lighter material…..Super Fast Mat.


073


075


A view from the inside Wednesday

esp-49


esp-46


esp-48


esp-47



The new junior series JT5 surf mat I found to be a great mat to ride and much to my surprise, could not believe how well it went in both largest and smallish surf. Considering there is a fair bit of difference in size, it floated me with ease and with me at 85kg’s, it felt no different to its big brother, when on the wave face.
Check out the video below from last Wednesdays adventure, which I rode both!




KRYPTONITE from adam williams on Vimeo.


Thursday Morning

The swell had dropped as predicted over night, but there was still some small , but fun waves on the reef and I was joined by da Bolt for this mornings session of fun. I tried out a new rig for the GoPro and was pretty stoked with the results.


Eric below on my JT5, with myself on his 4GF Standard.


mini-1



mini-22



mini


mini-2


mini-4


Surfing the 4GF Standard


mini-5


mini-7


mini-7


mini-8


mini-9


mini-10


mini-11


mini-12


mini-13


mini-14


mini-16


mini-15


mini-17


Below is the ‘ short-cut ‘ version of the video that I took with the new rig.


mini from adam williams on Vimeo.



mini-20



mini-21


Riding the JT5


mini-23


mini-24


mini-25


mini-26


mini-27


Below is the Full Version of everything that I shot with the Go Pro Camera.



mini mat wranglers from adam williams on Vimeo.


mini-29


mini-30


Some great video below from fellow SCUMM member Phil Harper, from last Saturdays fun out at Gilligans Island.


Thanks matee!!





No comments:

Post a Comment