Saturday 6 April 2013

Release the Drop Bears


539110_10151184278851955_945217792_n


With last weekends  ‘’ Easter Onslaught’’ still fresh in my memory ……


sux5

sux6

Eric da Bolt being shown some long weekend love from a happy camper

scumm4


scumm5


Yes , run my pets, feast on the fresh blood of those weekend campers and surfers…..Revenge Mat Man for all their horrible crimes…


521669_10151372151228339_2066120900_n


Don't believe me , look what happen to this poor Longboarder who dared not to look up and take heed of our advice


0214


Get him Eric

scumm6

no use throwing your arms up in despair

scumm7

show him your best side mate

scumm8

or take revenge

scumm12

and run them down

scumm13

I just couldn’t keep my mouth shut, after walking up to the lookout at the ‘the reef 'and seeing a small wave breaking with no body out…well that will do me for a afternoon slide, but to my disappointment a young stand up surfer paddles out whilst plonking his girlfriend on the beach with video camera in hand to capture all the high performance surfing that was going to ooze from this young rooster of a surfer….’how ya going mate’…ýeah not bad’….I get a wave, then he gets a wave…which we continue to do for about 3 waves, then the young ‘kelly slater wannabe’ decides that he needs to shred more waves for his girl to film ( dont know why because it was way average) and keeps paddling on the inside of me taking set wave after set wave….he paddles back out after doing this 3 times and I said to him…ón your way home?’…..ýeah, been camping down at Bawley’…’really, I said…from Sydney are you ?…..Ýeah, how did you guess?……’farking thought so , show some farking manners…there just two of us out here and youve got to get greedy eh?….with just a grin on his face and no apologies either, he then keeps his distance from me and never snaked me again….jeeze I just love long weekends and tourist’s…..thank the Lord for my Drop Bears!!

Still don't believe in Drop Bears, watch video below




SCUMM FUN

all pics below by Eric da Bolt

scumm15 

Paul and myself sharing

scumm16

da Bolt got a new water camera

scumm9

view from his camera

scumm17


scumm10


scumm11


sux

sux1

sux2

sux4


sux3

Where's Paul?

scumm3

scumm1

Found him with his wife…

love

show us some SCUMM love

scumm14

3 comments:

  1. Love that shot of Da Bolt hanging above the booger rider ready to charge him down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. da Bolt laying down the law...lol....we always have fun Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly classic!!definetly one of your top five posts ever!!! pagan SCUMM on the south coast showing the tourists just how you look forward to easter break. I see... cute easter bunnys are not enough for you guys, you need to have rabid drop bears and eric to frighten off the masses. are there any solid chocolate cadbury drop bears with rasberry dripping from its mouth for sale down there?
    I do like paul and his wife flashing scumms sign

    ReplyDelete