Thursday 24 January 2013

Big Mac


m

Super Size me Please!

A few pics of  Mark McCloud or ‘macca’ as he likes to be called, from last Sundays surf bonanza….we finally got a nice increase in swell, which seem to catch everybody off guard early , so not alot of people around and we scored our favourite kneelo cove with nobody out…well at first light that is

w

I had to cut my mat surf short as only having one flipper, the other one broke at the strap while putting it on, and when Macca jumped off the rocks, I went in to plug a few photo’s

Oh My God

m2


m3


m4


m5


m6


m7


m8


m9


m10


m11


m20


m21


m22


m23


m24

View all photos below




Oh My God or MyGod….why do I call him this? Many years ago I was organising a kneeboard pro-am here in Wollongong and all entries were sent to me  and as my wife and I went sorting thru them and writing down all the paid entries for the draw to be done, we came across Mark’s entry form with his name scribbled in ink….Mark Mygod which when translated back to english should have been Mark McCloud!….so much for my poor eyesite

2 comments:

  1. Glad the waves are picking up for you guys!
    great shots of mygod
    we've been getting killer spell of swell the past week offshores or glassy all day and head high and better! the lineup is actually managable hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tommy......Mark is a great kneeboarder and person, always good to snapp a few of him for the memory bank!!! Things are slowly getting back to normal here mate and have seen what you have been scoring...stoked for sure!!!!!

      Delete