Thursday 29 August 2019

Confessions of a Coffee Drinker






























Fascination Bay






There is nothing better than a nice post surf coffee to share a few stories & laughs , we had just enjoyed a really fun surf at a break that only turns on with the right size , direction and wind conditions , and as a added bonus for me , I took a few hours leave from work hoping this would be on , after giving John ( our visiting San Diego surfer) the heads up to meet us out there.


He enjoyed a surf on his kneeboard first up before swapping for his mat and thats when I finally arrived , taking a very quick look thru the scrub to race back to my car and grab a board over my usual mat riding craft.


Bonzilla




One of my favorite kneeboards in my collection, this was a board that Mick Mackie made me back in 2014 , its based on a 1975 Chris Crozier design , so a bit slabish with the widest point forward , glassed in keels , ventura channels and a rather large fin! This board just flies down the line , even local dolphins were attracted to share a wave with me!





Bonzilla from adam williams on Vimeo.

Coffee Addiction 

So after a fantastic surf and coffee I took them down to check out the local creek entrance & surrounds, this was just around the corner from were we were just surfing!








Confessions of a Coffee Drinker from adam williams on Vimeo.


Before I got There

below is a nice view from the mat riding SCUMM crew , Neal Cameron , John Adkins & Paul Newman!




Happy Birthday Eric Bridges 


Matman Eric Bridges would have been 66 today, happy birthday dad ❤️❤️❤️ #foreverinourhearts #matman #ericwouldgo





WraNGLeRmAN!! from Bulkheads Stuff on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment